Foreigners wanting to enter China

Foreigners from many industries have been enquiring about entering China. As far as Shanghai is concerned the rules are quite simple. Any foreigner needs to have a residence permit (visa) in their passport. These are marked with one of three reasons for residence: work, student or family/spouse. It is possible to enter China without one of these, if a Z visa has been issued by a company intending to employ the foreigner. This means all documents must have already been…


End of content

No more pages to load